Tuesday, June 8, 2010




\



Silk Vest: Self made
Knit Top: Joe Fresh
Knit Skinny Pants: Suzy Shier
Scarf: Ardene
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Mismatched Earrings: Accessorize

This was a lucky outfit. Now when I say lucky outfit, I mean that it happened completely by chance. I don't typically put a whole lot of thought into any of my outfits but on this day I was wearing a completely different top and ended up getting jam on it. I was quite mad at the time and was wondering what in the world I was going to wear and then somehow came up with this knit top and vest with the scarf combination. So yes, a lucky outfit! It makes me feel like I should be wondering the streets of Paris, perhaps on a pedal bike with a basket in the front.....

I'm away for a couple days later this week to go to a leadership and volunteer conference out of town so I am a couple days behind in outfit posts so I can schedule some ahead of time. Yesterday I wrote that I was trying to be organized and scheduling posts and then I forgot to schedule the post and just posted it! So much for being organized....

1 comment:

  1. Well this luck outfit is a great combo...I LOVE it..now I really need to get making my white vest!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!