Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Self Tanner, Self Doubt






 
Jacket: Leather Shop in Florence
Dress: Bedo
Purse: Winners
Earrings: Gift from Natasha
Bracelets: Suzy Shier
I could go on and on about how much I like leather again but I think you got the picture as per my previous post. It is a great jacket though, and super comfortable and super smelly. As in that lovely leather smell.
One thing that is on my mind while looking as these photo's is my serious paleness. I'm pale. I know this. I've always known this. Generally I pull it off quite well, like the Gala pictures in the green knit dress, my paleness was glowing in a healthy beautiful way, almost may I dare say like Anne Hathaway? I love her paleness. Its absolutely beautiful and it just works for her. Sometimes though, I would like a little color. Not a lot, but certainly a little. Like when I hang out with Natasha, she tans so easily and it always looks so good. Shes one of those bronze goddesses, and not just in summer! How does she do it? Just good genes I guess and I'm trying to not hold that against her.... But back to my paleness, I have self tanner on. I'm not even kidding. I've slathered on a couple coats and still the above paleness. It may because I didn't go with the usual brand as people seen to of clued in that its a good one, taken it all and I was stuck with some other stuff that I will now refer to here on out as crap!
I'm unsure how to conclude this blog since I am unsure as to what I want to do, paleness or the search for better self tanner???







2 comments:

  1. That dress is such a pretty colour..I love it with the brown in the jacket...and of course they pop of the yellow purse is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is very cute with your sandals and dusty mauve purple and smelly leather! though it is hard to imagine that you are wearing self tanner! I think at a certain level, acceptance is the best strategy! You are a beautiful PALE person! Creamy white is not something you can really achieve with any product (me at my palest in december just resembles a gray gross version of skin, nearly dead and waiting for the vitamin d nourishment only the sun provides! I too tan very easily like Natasha but I think we are made that way since we have the capacity to be deficient in D or some crazy justifying theory like that.)

    I saw you in your B day post and thought "rock it girl!" Oh an so cool that you are into coupling too! It was such a great show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!