Friday, June 25, 2010

Hectic!


Dress: H & M
Bag: Vendor in Florence
Steve Madden Flats: DSW
Necklace: Made by my sister

I was napping for a while before I had my sister take these photos, and it definitely shows! It was a long day of a Board of Governors meeting, an academic appeal, then followed by giving my sister a ride somewhere and napping in the car while waiting for her. Its been a hectic week...
The shoe picture above is what she did to take a "creative" photo. I just wanted it by the poppy petals since they are such a lovely color. My goofy face in the first photo is her saying all these funny things like telling to "make love to the camera".... I am quite excited about the necklace she made me though, its big and fun which is the best kind, so thanks again little sis! Natasha also gave me an awesome necklace for my birthday which I'm not even sure I've posted pictures of even though I've worn it a couple times!?!


3 comments:

  1. Love the necklace! I see your entire family got the talented DNA! You look lovely! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty necklace......and definatly love the shoe shot...
    I hope no flowers were injured in the making of these photos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!