Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Green Space




Vest: Vintage
Bow Blouse: ?
Jeans: Smart Set
Sandals: Store in Rome
Purse: Vendor in Italy

I'm leaving for Manitoba this evening. I'm at my moms in her flower gardens enjoying the sunshine. We forgot to take a close up photo of these sandals but I'm sure I'll be wearing them again soon with all the upcoming nice weather we have. She tried to take some creative shots.. They didn't work out.... You can see all her amazing flowers in the above photos and they are amazing.... I do love this camera. Thanks to Natasha for telling me about that Macro feature!
I don't really have much to say, I think these photos say plenty for me though....

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Tash wore the same sandals in her post today! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures!! Cute outfit...loving the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my fav outfit of yours yet. It is perfect. Want to steal it. Esp. the vest. Oh, and also your doggys. Want to steal them too. Beautiful dogs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!