Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good Bye Sun








Cardigan: Suzy Shier
Kensie Girl Silk Tank: Gift from Natasha
Chocolate Cotton Satine Capris: Chado
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Necklace & Earrings: Accessorize
Ring: ???

The sun was out briefly today, I am now listening to thunder and watching big black clouds move in for the big thunderstorm this evening. When I say now though, I am actually referring to Monday since this is also a scheduled post. I am quite excited to say I will be seeing Natasha again today as she is bringing her hubby back to the airport. No Vyla though, she will be hanging out with her aunt so poor Rusty will not have his buddy to hang out with.  
I thought I was going to be working today but I'm not, so I've just finished watching Valentino The Last Emporer. Its quite entertaining. I love the dresses that he makes, they're exquisite! He really seems quite tempermental but I guess thats probably the way it is for lots of big creative types. September Issue is still my favorite, I loved Anna Wintour.
I read an article in Elle Canada the other day of an interview with Jil Sander Creative Director Raf Simons. He's asked about how fashion/street fashion inspires him and he replies that he doesn't take note of that because real fashion is for the elite. What a stupid ponce. Couldn't believe that crap when I read it. That just goes to show how some people can be so ridiculous.



1 comment:

  1. haha...I remember reading that too!!...and also recall being quite un-impressed...which means that when I'm rich and oh so elite I will NOT be wearing any of his clothes!! And we all know that is going to happen one day right!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!