Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun





On Me
Black Knit Top: Joe Fresh
Lace Vest: Early Birthday Present from Natasha that she made!
Skirt: F21
Knee high socks: Winners
Shoes: Shop in Vegas
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages & The dollar store
Double Finger Ring: Early birthday gift from Natasha that she made!

On Natasha
Printed Blouse: JC Penney
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Gold Wedges: Nine West (Ross $17)
Necklace and Ring: Self Made

So yesterday we went out shopping, and had a fun day. Natasha and I hadn't seen each other in almost 6 months which felt like forever, so it was great to just hang out. Vyla was a little trooper, and her and I had so much fun watching her mom try on shoes and etc. She also made the funniest little noises which constantly cracked me up. Natasha has tiny feet, okay not tiny, but since I am generally a size 9 her size 7 feet seem tiny, this makes her quite lucky though because yesterday she found amazing shoes that were not in my size.... Tear.... Vyla kept me happy though.... Vyla also got some very cute stuff  yesterday which I'm sure you'll be seeing in Nash's posts very soon.
Must go, Natasha and Vyla are ready to get their shop on again.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of the two of you! I hope you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!