Friday, June 4, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Part 2









On Me:
Green Knit Top: Suzy Shier
Ruffled Vest: H & M Rome
Black Print Skirt: Roberto Cavalli Outlet
Sandals: Spring
Necklace: Gift
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages

On Natasha: (Again, she is not here so I'm winging it!)
Blouse with Appliqued Detail: No idea but its fabulous
Skirt: Winners?
Sandals: Gift from Me!

So we both look fabulous. No modesty here, these outfits are super fun. I was excited to wear this skirt I got at the Roberto Cavalli Outlet after the tour through the factory while visiting Florence. I did not pay a whole lot for this skirt, which is the only reason I got it, that I I love all the prints Roberto Cavalli does, definitely one of my favorites!
My sandals I got a couple years ago and Natasha had always liked them a lot, so when I found the pair she's wearing in the above photo's in Rome, I knew I had to get her a pair (I also got myself a pair in a different color). She loves them and that made me even happier!



Heres Rusty and Vyla hanging out on the lawn together. Vyla seemed to loved Rusty and would keep crawling over and grabbing his paws (Which are bigger than her hands). Rusty would also follow her around while she was crawling and just keep sniffing her while she was on the move. He was probably keeping an eye on her since she kept trying to make a break for his food dish!



2 comments:

  1. The shirt was from winners and the skirt was from Ross (in the states)..
    I love that picture of Vyla and Rusty...SO Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute the pic with Vyla and Rusty!! LOVE it! Oh, and I love your skirt (I said so on Natasha's blog, but I should say so here too!). You girls look awesome. Can't wait to see what you scored shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!