Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Break Time


Leather Jacket: Shop in Florence
Dress: Rickis
Purse: Winners
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Sunglasses: Kathy Van Zeeland

This picture is from Friday when I was at the conference. Its probably a good thing I have a back log of photos because the weather is just so horrible outside I wouldn't be taking pictures anyways!
I think its quite funny I am wearing matching yellow patent shoes and a purse to go with, but it was not planned. The were just the flats I had taken with me in case I didn't feel like heels. Was I planning this subconciously????
The weather was so nice though on Friday, that between each of the workshops we would go outside and soak up some sun! It was a wonderful change, but now the sun is gone again...

1 comment:

  1. Yay...my favorite dress!!....and hello there miss matchy matchy...haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!