Thursday, May 27, 2010

Italy Day 9




Cathedral in Milan


Me at Sforzesco Castle


Outside Sforzesco Castle




Euro's!


Amost amazing dessert.. I have no idea what it is though!

Jacket: Le Chateau
Pashmina: Florence Street Market
Maxi Dress: Zara
Gladiator Sandals: Nine West
Purse: Winners

We had a guided tour through Sforzesco Castle and then proceeded through the city with our lovely guide discussing the different buildings and historical sites. It was great aside from the fact that it was quite cold out! I was stoked that I got to wear this dress twice on the trip, I adore it and got lots of complements which didn't hurt either!
I took a photo of the colorful Euro money, and the most delicious dessert of the entire trip as shown above. I had a couple of these, unfortunately the girl did not speak any english so I never did find out what it is!!!! Gah!

On the downside, it is snowing outside. A lot. Big snowflakes, like blinding when they get you in the eye! The ground is also covered. We're supposed to get 10-20cm overnight, and for once the weather predictions may be right.... Guess its a good thing I didn't put away the winter jacket quite yet.



1 comment:

  1. Boo snow :(...Love that dress..and it looks amazing with your jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!