Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Italy Day 8


Me in front of the Kathy Van Zeeland store at the Serravalle Outlet outside of Milan


Dinner the night before, potatoes with butter and herbs and veal with a sauce. Delicious!

Sunnies: Kathy Van Zeeland
Button Up Shirt: Suzy Shier
Lacy Tank: Suzy Shier
Jeans: Parasuco for Smart Set
Necklace: F21
Belt: H & M
Sandals: Winners
Jacket: Le Chateau
Purse: Winners

We went to the Serravalle  Fashion Outlet Mall on this day. It was pretty awesome. I had already done way more damage than I could of imagined doing shopping so this was more a day of looking for me. My favorite store combined Moshino Cheap & Chic, Alberta Ferretti, & Philosophy. Amazing dresses, prints, shoes, you name it!  The one picture of me is the only picture I think I remembered to take that day for some strange reason. Even stranger considering I had four amazing desserts that day and I wish I would of taken photos of all of them. It did give me an excuse to go back and have more later on though. I had the most amazing panini with Brie cheese in it and desssert at lunch, then later on in the afternoon, Lori and I went to the cafe while waiting for the coach to pick us up and had wine and cake as well. I love Brie cheese, red wine and just about any kind of dessert so this was an awesome day. On the down side, I wish it would of been only a half day because I would of liked to of seen more of Milan than I did. Yet another reason to go back again one day!!!
The dinner picture is from the night before, I'm typically all about mashed potato's, I love them, I try to have them with a lot of meals but other people seem to need more variety.... However, I really enjoyed the ways that they cooked the potato's while in Italy, roasted with herbs (different than the ways I've ever had before, not sure how to describe it), and then soft with butter and herbs like the above photo. Delectable.



1 comment:

  1. i love your bright yellow bag and mmm that veal looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!