Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Italy Day 7


Me in Bologna


Fountain in Piazza Del Nettuno


Iron fence figure


Me standing next to the smallest car ever!

Jacket: Le Chateau
Scarf: Market in Florence
Knit Wrap: Suzy Shier
Knit tank: Kensie Girl - Liquidation World
Leggings: 2.50 store
Gladiator Sandals: Nine West
Purse: Winners

We stopped in Bologna while transferring from Florence to Milan for a little break. This was a laid back day for me, I did not even put on make up once again. I did enjoy doing this layered look, and wearing this fabulous pashmina again!  We did a little walk around and came across a festival in the Piazza with the fountain decorated with interesting little statues. I couldn't resist taking a photo of this little lion on top of a wrought iron fence, they went all the way around, so cute! On our way back we came across this tiny little car. Notice the smart car behind that looks big compared to this little Fiat. I look like a giant compared to this car and thought it was too good to pass up as a photo op, then upon me doing this, all the other girls in the group did it too. I would like to know how well I would of fit in this car??? (Note: I am just under 6ft tall, not that tall!) I wonder if the owner of this tiny car was standing around there somewhere wondering what we were doing?


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I've been trying to learn how to sew, though the process has been terribly slow, which is my own fault.

    I really like your blog and I hope you continue reading mine. Brianna's need to stick together, haha.

    http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love all your layers in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL: probably thinking: "Step away from my car lady. You wouldn't fit anyway." Because the owner must be TINY! Wow. That's crazy.

    Oh, and I ADORE this outfit. IT is absolutely laid back beautiful perfect for strolling about Italy. SO FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!