Monday, May 24, 2010

Italy Day 6



Me in Sienna


Cathedral in Sienna




The best Onion soup ever!!!


View of Tuscany

Jacket: Le Chateau
Dress: Zara
Pashmina: Street market in Florence
Sandals: Spring
Purse: Winners

This was a day trip through Tuscany I added on at the last minute with a couple other girls from the group. The views of Tuscany are amazing, the above photo is just a taste. I've never really been a fan of onion soup until we stopped in Sienna for lunch and had this. It was amazing. I'm ruined, I'll never enjoy any of the stuff back here.... I went into a pasta shop and found cocoa pasta. That is not a typo, COCOA pasta, I'm quite excited, apparently its really good with tomato sauce, butter and walnuts. I'll let you know about that.

This pashmina I bought is a new favorite, I couldn't stop wearing it once I bought it. I'm definitely going to be on the search for more! I've also just noticed that I'm the same color as the cathedral in the one photo, not that this is anything new to me, I just don't tan. Maybe this summer will be different. Probably not....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!