Monday, May 17, 2010

Italy Day 1

The Spanish Steps

A fountain that I can't remember right now.... I think Piazza Bernini, going to have to look at my maps...

Jill & I at Piazza Del Popolo

Jordan, Me, Molly, & Jill at the Trevi Fountain

Jeans: Parasuco for Smart Set
Kensie Girl Top: Winners
Flats: The Shoe Company
Lip Necklace: F21

On our first day in Rome we had a free day waiting for the rest of the group to arrive so we hit the streets and saw some sights. We saw a bone church, technically the church was just fine but underneath were all these rooms decorated with human bones, kind of creepy. The we saw Piazza Del Popolo, The Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, The Pantheon, the Spanish Steps and I can't remember what else...

I'm currently very sick and after working all weekend am now even worse, so I'm now trying to get better and hoping my posts will be a little cheerier...

My best photo's are yet to come!   

1 comment:

  1. Yay..finally some pictures! So pretty (you and the sights)...I'm slightly sad you are too sick to come see me...but I will survive..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!