Friday, May 28, 2010

Did I Mention.....



I wish I could pull off aviator sunnies like Carrie!





I am so excited to see SATC 2!! I'm holding out to go see it until early next week so I can go see it with a group of friends. Most importantly, a friend I haven't seen in forever and is moving far away so I probably won't see again for quite some time. I'm still trying to deal with that... 
I'm know I'm going to wear something fabulous, but what that is I haven't quite figured out yet. I'm sure it will involve some fabulous shoes though. I mean it has to.....


2 comments:

  1. Since I can't figure out what kinda bra I should wear with the dress I made...maybe I'll have to pull a Carrie Bradshaw and flaunt the fully exposed bra back..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out your blog because Tash is always talking about it! Loved your pictures from your trip!

    Have fun at SATC2, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!