Friday, April 30, 2010

To pack, or not to pack...


Cardigan: BCBGeneration
Knit Top: Joe Fresh
Brody Jeans: Gift
Steve Madden Booties: DSW
Earrings: ?
Purse: Gift

I am so glamorous today.... no really.... My mum took this picture after we met for Starbucks to catch up before my trip. It was last minute, and I was not even dressed, nor had I even brushed my teeth or washed my face when we decided to meet up right away.  I'm not even wearing a stitch of makeup in these photo's, I did brush my teeth and wash my face though, in case you were getting concerned! I had been working on the computer all morning and had just gone through the mania of getting tickets for the beau to Bubba the Love Sponge as he was working. It was worth it though, because he kept calling to see that I'd gotten tickets, then his roommate was calling too... I didn't answer the first few times they called, I figured I'd let them sweat about it for a bit. This was also payback for him pulling a similar stunt on me a few weeks ago... Then I figured I'd probably better call him back after the fourth time so he didn't buy more tickets... muahahaha!!!
I have yet to finish my two dresses I want to take on holiday with me, should probably get to it.... I did get a tooth brush case and little bottles for my toiletries so I'm slowingly getting there. I've never been much for packing super advanced, I have been mentally going through my wardrobe to decide what I'm taking, does that count? Unfortunately I need to take an umbrella as its supposed to rain in Rome a couple days next week. I did buy a hop on hop off pass for the bus in Rome and a day trip out to Pisa, and San Guimingo (I'm sure I've spelt that wrong) and to see a couple medieval villages while we're in Florence.
I'm trying to finish a couple projects so I can do a couple posts while I'm away... we'll see how that goes...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your projects!...and pictures from your Vacay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit. The sweater reminds me of one I was totally in love with in high school (when people described me they mentioned the sweater, I wore it THAT much).

    So yeah, I like it!! And ROME!!!!! EXCITING. Oh, I will pretend I am there when I look at your pics!!

    Heart: ME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!