Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring has Sprung!


Cardigan: Winners
Dress: Bedo
Tights: Winners
Boots: Spring
Necklace: Le Chateau
Bracelet: Suzy Shier

I could not contain my excitement today when coming across these flowers! They're gorgeous and a sure sign spring is on the way.. in fact, already here..... I have no idea what they are called, but I'm sure my mum will send me a message as soon as she sees this to tell me!
I forgot to mention on yesterdays blog that my jeans busted in the butt by the pocket while working on my nightmare project and so I had to go home and change..... That was just not the time for that, but then again when is it??? But I looked around while walking back from my wardrobe issue I noticed all the green grass which definitely perked me up a lot!!!!
It was also nice to take a few minutes and go outside and enjoy the sunshine, it livens me up for my next two hours class for sure....
I think its time to break out the summer shoes......

2 comments:

  1. OK so I'm thinking I have that same cardigan...well very similar anyways...love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So finally got on here to actully get to read the blog...its way to small on my BB to enjoy...and the flowers are crocus....you did a good job describing them the other day...
    make sure you take some "flower" pictures in Italy....please....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!