Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shoe Lust

Two tone leather Oxford by Feet First

Black Oxford by Spring

I've been wanting a pair of oxfords for quite some time. I even got a heeled version back in October when I was in Vegas, and now these wonderful flat versions are popping up everywhere for ladies and I absolutely must get a pair.... They're gorgeous! (Photo's courtesy of Ellecanada.com)

I went snowbaording today, last time for the season. It was too warm, and I forgot to bring my lighter jacket which was not helpful. I burst out laughing when getting back and realizing that the beau had burnt his face and had a perfect goggle line. He's a bit ginger and burns great. Only to notice later that I too have gotten a bit pink, but not nearly as bad as him! Ha ha!
Now I'm going rollerblading because its a beautiful day and I want to make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!