Friday, April 16, 2010

Last day of classes


Dress: Ricki's
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Purse: Gift
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages

Today was my last day of classes and I had to do a presentation for my small business class, so I thought I should look extra snappy! Its turned out to be a beautiful day and I've enjoyed every moment in my summery outfit.
Can't believe I've almost made it through my first year... I say almost because I have five projects due Monday. Thank goodness I'm not working Sunday! But I'm still feeling a little stressed about that...
I also love giraffe's in case I've never mentioned it, they're #2. Horses will always be #1. Hence, I love this giraffe print dress.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yay..that's my favoritest dress ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. The red and the yellow? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!