Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I made it thus far


Jacket: Reitmans
Vest: Vintage
Shirt: Joe Fresh
Scarf: Suzy Shier
Jeans: Parasuco for Smart Set
Shoes: Steve Madden

Today was exceptionally stressful. I was working up a storm trying to get my jacket project finished. This project has been a nightmare right from the start. Never, have I ever had so many difficulties... It must be because I'm getting marked on it.... I got it done and handed in... thank goodness. I was almost at my wits end. Seriously. Thankfully my amazing teacher Lisa was my rock. People were getting a little concerned as I'm generally one of the calmest people in class, especially under pressure... not so much today...
I did get to start drafting my pattern drafting project, its going to be amazing, its an inspiration I got from a Balmain military jacket I saw in Vogue a while back... hopefully I'll be posting something in the next while...
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter....

1 comment:

  1. That scarf is a nice pop of colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!