Monday, April 12, 2010

Dress Rehearsal

Decor set up at the Fine Arts Centre Friday night before rehearsal\

Fellow 1st year Hailey with her head set worked the dressing room and ketp in touch with Meagan and I by the runways entrances helping organize the models.

Models backstage before our dress rehearsal


My friend Jordan at dress rehearsal showing off her moose camo skirt and crazy headpiece.
She's such a poser...

The guys rocking out the costume students menswear projects.

My Co-chair Stage Director Meagan. We got hide behind the curtains with cool little headsets bossing the models around and send them on stage. It was a lot of fun to be behind the scenes, and I'm thankful my sister agreed to model so I could do this. I think I will do this position again next year.
The fashion show was a lot of work, and a lot of stress, but it was totally worth it. It went really well, we had a full house, and I actually can't wait to do this again next year.

Stay tuned for behind the scenes shots the day of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!