Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where's Watson?



Jacket: Vintage
Vest: Self made
Knit top: Bedo
Capri's: ?
Tights: Winners
Necklace: Grandma's
Earrings: F21
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Purse: Winners

The storm didn't really amount to a whole lot of snow last night, as evident by the photo's today. Its still very cold, not nearly as nice as on spring break, but as I'm inside all day at school, I guess thats not really a big deal! The snow finally melted off this bench over the break, so I could take pictures down this little walk way at last! Jordan also got very creative with the picture taking and they turned out quite fun! She also at one point today, said I reminded her of Sherlock Holmes in this jacket, so I thought it fitting as a title for todays blog.... That really was a great movie with Robert Downey Junior, Jude Law, and Rachel McAdams!
I did my toile today for a very cool jacket I'm making in my construction today, and with some minor alterations, its going to be stunning when done! Yay!
But, now I'm back to homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!