Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vote Brianna for President


Jacket: Smart Set
Knit Vest: Reitmans 
T-shirt: Gift
Jeans: Free
Bag: ???
Scarf: Ardene
Earrings: Gift from my mom

So I survived my speech today. Barely. My hands were shaking so bad I had to hold onto the podium! Apparently no one but me could tell and my speech was good, or so I'm told.... There was a huge box about 2ft x 2.5ft full of timbits after which was a lifesaver. You can see Jordan and I after we've given our speeches, I look like I've calmed down a bit at this point.... But I was still shaking.... 
I was sinking in the ground today, and so these outside photo's do not show off these fabulous jeans that I got from my friend Katrina. They apparently don't fit her anymore, even though I'm not sure how thats possible as she's a stick girl, and taller than me and I'm just under 6ft! Anyways, these jeans are awesome, so comfy and fit amazingly!!! A new favorite, so thanks Katrina and no you can't change your mind and have them back...... The grey and seriously muted colors on the rest of my outfit definitely reflect how I felt this morning, thinking about what was ahead.
Tomorrow is election day, so I guess I'll find out Thursday who the victors are.... I really hope I win!!!
Keep your fingers and toes crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!