Friday, March 19, 2010

Victory glow


Sweater: Made by my grandma
Shirt: Smartset
Jeans: Winners
Belt: Gift
Necklace: Gift
Bag: Winners
Booties: Nine West

I'm still just estatic after all my great things from yesterday! Its like a natural high, and long lasting. In fact I'm so happy, I almost forgot to list my shoes! Crazy. I love these jeans, and you can see me laughing a lot in one of the above pictures when Jordan commented that she loved them and said they made my legs look thicker and more buff. "Like I'm a regular on the stair machine..." I'm a real slacker when it comes to the gym.... Jordan's just so funny....
I opened my door this morning to find a skiff of snow covering my car, but as you can see, its just beautiful out this afternoon.
I'm also excited because I am going snow boarding this weekend, and its been so long!
I'm also going to an event at the Stampede grounds this weekend called Fahsion Has No Borders. Jeannie Becker is going to be there a long with some other interesting people. Hopefully I'll get some photo's to post. The college is also having a fashion show at the event, so I have a couple pieces I've made in it. YAY!

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!