Thursday, March 18, 2010

Victorious


Jacket: Thrifted
Vest: Vintage
Shirt: Winners
Pants: Hand me downs from my little sister!
Scarf: Ardene
Shoes: Winners
Earrings: F21

I won the student executive election for president! How great is that!?! I'll tell you, its bloody fantastic! I got to school to work on homework at 7:30am this morning, and then class started at 9:00am and I never made it over to the office to check at lunch, then a friend checked and I had won! It was quite nerve racking. What a crazy day, I had three great bits of news and I just am so happy and really feeling like all my hard work is paying off.
I better not get comfortable though, because I still have a ton to do!
I hope everyone had a great day today!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!