Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Taking It Easy




I must say I've been having a great spring break. I'm actually getting a break, its lovely, and most importantly I feel great! I even got to do some baking the other day, some delicious brownies as seen above. Aside from the mountain of homework I've been working on, my days have been spent drinking Chai Latte's, eating brownies, and walking Rusty. Isn't he gorgeous? He sheds more than a horse in the spring, but I'll take it because he's such a darling.
Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of my dress soon that I'm making for a school event for next week. I've got the pattern drafted and my toile put together, now I have to fit it and get to the real work!

1 comment:

  1. Those brownies sure look tasty! I'm glad to hear you are having a nice break, and yes he is so cute!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!