Monday, March 15, 2010

Surprisingly Springy


Jacket: Costa Blanca
Shirt: Smart Set
Capris: The Gap
Shoes: Spring
Bracelet: Ten Thousand Villages
Bag: Gift

I hate packing Friday and trying to decide what I will want to wear on Monday. I never decide things like that until I'm actually putting on my outfits. Needless to say when I got dressed in this outfit this morning, I realized I was in a much sunnier mood on Friday, because the weather was not nearly as pleasant as I clearly thought it would be. Luckily, the weather did end up getting quite lovely, surprising really, since usually it probably would of snowed with me wearing such a daring and optimistic outfit!
What I most appreciate about blogging, is it seems to help me take stock of things and help me realize that as bad as my day seemed earlier on, I'm still a very lucky person in many ways. I really did have a dreadful day today, with a scholarship application deadline, getting slaughtered on a small business assignment and so many more things.... But I went and had two sausage butte's for dinner and feel so much better!
I also still have my speech to prepare for the executive candidates forum tomorrow. I really would rather almost fall down the stairs and spend the day in the ER than do public speaking. The beau suggested to picture everyone naked, but for those of you familiar with my favorite British sitcom Coupling, that didn't work out so well for Jeff Murdock. If you haven't seen this show, you just haven't laughed.....

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!