Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Skating it up


So this really isn't about my outfit, but its definitely about the skates! Heres my sister Kayleigh and I about to rock the roller rink! Some friends and I watched Whip It the other week and last nights going to Lloyds was the result. The year before last I found this place while out having lunch with the beau. He informed me it was a roller rink and I couldn't believe my luck. To indulge me, we then went a couple times and it was so fun! I then planned my 70's theme birthday party around going to the roller rink.

  

This is the photo I was talking about.... And definitely one of the best birthdays ever!
Ever since this birthday I have been toying with the idea of trying to become a derby girl, and then Whip It came out and has put it to the forefront of my mind. They're doing try outs right now, so I actually saw quite a few girls out practising last night and got to talk to one of  them. Looks like a lot of fun! I definitely have to work on my skills though.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brianna!

    Loving the blog... I can totally see you as a roller derby girl! Go for it!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!