Wednesday, March 31, 2010

President Elect


Jacket: Suzy Shier
T-shirt: Bluenotes
Trousers: BCBG
Belt: H & M
Steve Madden Shoes: DSW
Purse: Winners
Glass ring: Gift

It was such a beautiful morning this morning as I was driving. I did see in the forecast that we had a chance of a thunderstorm but it was just too gorgeous out to believe it. Needless to say, these photo's were taken in the afternoon after the sunshine had vanished.... I could even see our amazing Rocky mountains in the distance this morning and was wishing I was headed out there to snowboard. Especially since all the mountains have been getting crazy amounts of snow and it would probably be awesome conditions right now....

I was going for casual chic today as I had lunch with my mentor. It was good, the conversation and the food. I'm sure they will only get better too. The last photo is a fun one I threw into the mix! This is me saying "Stop! No packing and moving far away Nash!"
I mean really....



1 comment:

  1. Unfortunatly the moving and packing has to be done....you look great as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!