Friday, March 12, 2010

Not a casual Friday


Cardigan: Suzy Shier
Top: F21
Capri's Reitmans
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Bag: Gift
Necklaces: Le Chateau

It turned out to be another beautiful day today, and when its Friday, thats always great as far as I'm concerned. Yes, there is snow in the background and I am wearing capri's but it got to about 10 degrees today so all was good.
Tonight  I will be performing greeting duties on the red carpet of Gala, which is a big fundraising event here at the college with alumni and industry connections. Hopefully I'll get pictures in my fabulous green jersey dress I made and plan to wear!
Have a fabulous weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Love that Cardi!
    Yes you definatly have to post pics from tonight!! And get pics from all angles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!