Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's


Jacket: Bebe
Dress: H & M
Boots: Spring
Necklace & Earrings: Gift, handmade by my sister

So happy green day! I think I'm wearing enough green today. Maybe. Definitely one of my favorite printed dresses. Today was also election day for student council, although I'm wondering how many people actually remembered to vote, since they were already planning their festivities for tonight. Hmm.... I did have a lot of people coming up to me and saying that they had voted for me. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I have to be back at school at the crack of dawn to do homework I didn't get done tonight regardless.....
Pictures were a real adventure today, as I had completely forgotten about them and was on my own when I remembered, so I had fun trying to get things to work with my self timer. I definitely need to consult my manual and figure out a few more things.....

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!