Friday, March 5, 2010

Hanging Out




Jacket: Suzy Shier
Shirt: Reitmans
Jeans: Smart Set
Necklace: Le Chateau
Booties: Steve Madden DSW

I have been so bad this week! Poor neglected blog! I'll be much better next week when I'm back in school, I promise! 
Poor Rusty was quite impatient to go on his walk this evening, so sitting here with me was a task and a half! Today was a great way to end the week, Rusty and I went out and enjoyed the sunshine at lunch, and I made brownies again! Delicious...
I discovered another fabulous blog last night, (Whatsyourtalenightingale.com) where there was much conversation about Jane Austen and other great classics. I absolutely adore all of Jane Austen's novels, so this was an instant favorite with me. I went to the library today and found Sandition! Its a novel Jane Austen never finished, so another author has finished it. I'm intrigued and most excited to start it and see what its like. I'll let you know! I'd also like to get my hands on Lady Susan, all her other novels I have and have read many times. I also rented Wuthering Heights, Sense and Sensibility, and Bright Star from the library as well. I do love my period movies and costumes....
 The brownies are calling me, so I better go...

1 comment:

  1. What a cute outfit, I especially love the top. Your dog is sooo cute btw!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!