Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gala





Dress: Self made
Fishnets: ???
Shoes: Liz Claibourne (Winners)

So here is what I wore to Gala. I love this dress. What a trial it was to make, especially since my sewing machine decided to not want to zig zag stitch and I ended up serging the whole thing together! I made this for a work party of the beau's last year, but I'm glad I've gotten a chance to wear it again and get photo's because I only got one of me sitting down which doesn't do this justice.
I was stoked when these wonderful mounties agreed to this photo for my blog. They looked dashing in uniform, and were exceptionally polite to all the guests and were such good sports about having their photo taken with so many different people during the evening.
The second picture is to show the cool back on this dress. The straps are one piece that make up the high neckline as well. Plus I got to have a photo taken on the red carpet....

1 comment:

  1. Yay I love that dress...you look smashing as usual!! I need to make a dress like that..well more like want..since I have no where to wear it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!