Thursday, March 25, 2010

Board Meeting


Jacket: Suzy Shier
Dress: Zara
Tights: Gift
Necklace: Le Chateau
Shoes: DSW

Today I shadowed the outgoing OCSA President in a board of governors meeting ,which was for the whole day. I got fed 3 awesome meals today so no complaints, but I was sad that I missed all this awesome sunshine. Although I wouldn't of been outside enjoying it anyways because I would of been in the sewing labs! I then went with the board to meet with the town council and do a tour of our new facilities and have dinner and a meeting. It was a lot to take in, but interesting to see all the thought that goes on for absolutely everything at the college.
The funny thing is, in the break between these two events, Jordan took pictures for me and one of the board members walked by and later asked me what I was doing.....

I will be away at "transition" for the next two days at a ranch with my OCSA members doing team building and goal planning so I will not be posting again till Monday most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!