Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bloody cold!



Jacket: Bebe
Sweater: Winners
Knit top: Le Chateau
Dress pants: RW & Co
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Bag: Winners
Necklace: The Bay

It is bloody cold out today! Whoa! I've gotten way to used to the nicer weather we've been having and now I'm suffering! Thankfully, the self timer on my camera co operated today and I did three pictures outside and was done! Yay! This is a rush post tonight, as I'm off to a student awards ceremony where I have to do a toast. Obviously, last weeks terror didn't really come across to people as I'm speaking again.... hmm...
I had to get these shoes fixed a while back, so this was the test run, I love them and was quite excited to wear them today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!