Monday, February 15, 2010

V-day





I'm really not a big Valentine's day fan. I'm happy for everyone else to celebrate, but I really feel that it really seems to get blown out of proportion, like Christmas. Last year I had an Un-Valentine's Day party which was a lot of fun. This year I had to work, so I was convinced by some friends, to go see a movie. Not just any movie mind you, Valentine's Day. I'll admit that it was a pretty good movie, I loved Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel, their characters were hilarious. I think Jessica's character really had it right. She has an I hate Valentine's day party, where she brings an enormous heart shaped Pinata that Jennifer Garner procedes to beat to smitherenes.... I'm totally getting one of those for next year! 

The flowers above are called Birds of Paradise. The Beau got them for me, even after specific instructions that Sunday was a normal weekend day like any other. I'll admit they are beautiful, and it was very nice of him, before people start thinking I'm ungrateful.   

There won't be an outfit post today, as in Alberta it's Family day holiday and I'm only half dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!