Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sunshine Blind


Cardigan: Suzy Shier
Tank: Mac & Jack - Winners
Jeans: Smart Set
Shoes: Steve Madden - DSW
Necklace: Le Chateau
Earrings: F21
Purse: Winners

I really need to remember my sunglasses. I was quite blinded today with the sun being so incredibly bright, or maybe its just the fact that I spend all my daylight hours inside doing schoolwork? Needless to say, I could hardly keep my eyes open for pictures today. It was tough! I don't mean to complain, the sunshine is great, I just need to not be so forgetful! A busy day today, and also a long one, so something extra comfy and versatile. Thanks for the comment yesterday about the hairspray, I will definitely being giving that a shot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!