Thursday, February 25, 2010

Red, White & Black


Jacket: Self made
White dress: Winners
Tights: ???
Steve Madden boots: DSW
Black leather gloves: Gift
Scarf: Ardene

I remembered to braid my hair today. I just did two little braids and then pulled them back, thought it looked cute with the dress. Then, to take it up a notch I added the funky black tights and boots. Did I mention how much I love this coat? It was totally worth all the effort it took!
The scarf was just something I thought of last minute, only to be informed by my classmates, that they figured I was inspired by the cravat from the Restoration period. Good old history of clothing.....
Lots of fun photo's today, I think I was just invigerated by the wonderful fresh air after spending all afternoon in my sauna of a classroom. I was also highly motivated by hunger.....
It was nice to be outside for a few minutes and soak up some vitamin D!
Have a dress to draft, must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!