Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red coat fabulousness!


Red Dress Coat: Self made
Shirt: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Joes Fresh
Tights: Winners
Boots: The Shoe Company
Necklace: Hair show
Belts: H & M
Long leather gloves: Gift from Natasha!
Scarf: ???

I am exceptionally happy to of finally worn my lovely red coat for the blog. I absolutely adore this coat, its just not one I want to stuff into my locker and definitely needs to be hung up, so this has stopped me from wearing it a good deal. The last picture shows how full the coat is, as I am spinning around and almost biffed'er trying to stop! I definitely got a ton of compliments today, and with polka dot lining how could I not???? Also, I couldn't decide on the green or yellow faux skinny snake print belt so I wore them both! Yay!
Pictures were very fun today with all the fresh snow, around a good 5 inches I think.....

2 comments:

  1. yay I love this jacket! Love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coat is awesome. your waist looks crazy tiny in the second pic. love the coat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!