Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ravishing Red


Vest: Thrifted
Shirt: Zara
Shorts: F21
Tights: ???
Boots: Bakers
Bracelet: Ten Thousand Villages
Earrings: ???

I was most excited when I ended up wearing these brilliant tights, and then with these very interesting shorts as well. Overall it came together so well, and without even trying to. Yay! Somehow I even had time to paint my nails last night, which I am enjoying today. I never seem to remember to so those pesky top coats though so the effort always seems for nothing!
Luckily enough, I ended up wearing a tank under my shirt which came in handy when we had to fit our upper torso toile's in pattern drafting today. I am happy to report I only had to do some minor alterations to perfect my sloper!
I also managed to stay so on task, that I got everything done today, and mostly in class so no homework in these two classes anyways....

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!