Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rainbow Bright


Orange Jacket: Joe Fresh
Dress: H & M
Tights: Winners
Boots: The Shoe Company
Necklace: Le Chateau
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages

It was a beautiful day today and my colorful outfit I thought certainly ended up reflecting that! This dress is so fun, however not so great when tights are needed because it sticks to the tights so bad! Doesn't seem to matter how much static guard I use, or lotion, nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? 
Today made me think about spring though, and I can't wait to bust out the sandals and other fun summer shoes!

2 comments:

  1. Did you try hair spray?? or Dryer sheets??
    Love the birght colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you dont have a balloon stuck to your butt like on "Because I said so!!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!