Monday, February 1, 2010

Plaidtastic!


Jacket: Costa Blanca
Shirt: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Le Chateau
Tights: ???
Boots: ???
Earrings: Gift
Ring: The Bay

So, along with a very rushed Friday, it also meant that I forgot things when packing for the weekend, so this is what I came up with for today, with what I actually remembered to pack! This plaid skirt has been a favorite of mine for quite some time, I love the way all the different pieces are cut at different angles making the plaid go every which way.
I'm happy to report that the tights I'm wearing today don't seem to be giving up yet, unlike the last couple pairs I've worn. I've had to throw out a couple pairs since the new year after having most of them for so long. Quite devastating!
I'm still lusting after sequin tights and especially now after a pose from a magazine picture my illustration teacher gave us in class today when we were discussing croquis poses, and the model was wearing sequin leggings! I just want black ones... Nothing too crazy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!