Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Orange you jealous???


Earrings: M & M's store in Vegas!
Coat: Gift
Scarf: Ardene
Top: Le Chateau
Jeans: Earl Jeans - Winners
Boots: The Shoe Company

This coat just brightened up my whole day, I'm sure the pictures probably get that across as well... It was still chilly, but a little more on the mild side, so I got to do a fun coat today and boy did I get a lot of compliments! Needless to say, I kept everything else pretty simple. I did of course have to get a great little shot in of my awesome M & M earrings I got while in Vegas last Thanksgiving. Aren't they adorable?
I'm also thinking my mum probably hasn't seen this coat, because if she had I'm sure she would of tried to take it! Maybe we can do a trade, she did get some pretty sweet shoes from Nine West...


2 comments:

  1. I am jealous...I'm wishing that I had bought that coat for myself as well at the time! You look fabulous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoooooo your on!!!!!
    which ones do you want to trade for?.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!