Friday, February 19, 2010

On the Edge


Jacket: Suzy Shier
Top: Self Made
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Boots: Steve Madden DSW
Necklace: Le Chateau
Mismatched Earrings: ???

So, this top I think is borderline long enough to pull off with these leggings. Although I only serged it to finish the bottom, but think I really should do an actual hem, so it won't be long enough in the future.... I also, still need to put a hook and eye on the back, as its just a zipper at the moment. Did I mention I made this shirt a very long time ago??? I am a gemini through and through!
I'm also doing mismatched but coordinating earrings today. Very fun. I'm not even sure anyone has even noticed at this point, but its only lunch time, and I guess my hair is still kind of in the way! The one earring has a really cool enamel pattern on it and I lost its partner a long time ago and just couldn't part with it!
I'm going to The World of Wheels tonight, so I'll probably post a few photo's this weekend. Pimped out cars are creativity and fashion in their own right... and for me, definitely inspirational!!!

1 comment:

  1. You could do a serged rolled hem on the shirt..it would hardly shorten it. Close up of the earrings please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!