Thursday, February 18, 2010

Geometric


Dress: Club Monaco
Tights: Winners
Shoes: Place inVegas
Necklaces: Gifts and Welsh Marketplace
Ring: Suzy Shier

Today it was ridiculously hot in the building where I have my classes, so I was glad I had chosen this silk dress. I did actually have a long sleeveless sweater on as well at the beginning of the day, but due to the excessive heat, it really wasn't worn a whole lot today. What a relief it was to get outside into the fresh air! 
I'm also quite excited today, as final projects are coming up, and I think I will try doing a mens shirt. Aside from a lounge like coat I made for a Halloween costume for my sister's old boyfriend, its really not something I've dabbled in.... It will be interesting to see if this pans out, or if I find something I want to make myself! I'm not even sure whats out there for men's patterns because I definitely do not have the time to do an entire sloper and then draft a pattern..... 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!