Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dead batteries....


Lanvin Spring/Summer 2010

Donna Karen Spring/Summer 2010


Gucci Spring/Summer 2010

Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2010


Lanvin Spring/Summer 2010

Okay, so today just as I was about to do pictures my camera batteries died! They were fine all weekend. So with no batteries nearby, and me being in no mood to go track some down, I've decided to post some lovely photo's of the Spring/Summer Collections I really think are quite fabulous (All photo's are courtesy of http://www.ellecanada.com/).
Between the gorgeous ruffles and gathers done at Lanvin, the amazing beadwork at Gucci, the subtle and sexy layering at Donna Karen, and the brilliant prints at Proenza Schouler I think theres really a bit here for everyone. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!