Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Buttons On My Shoes!


Jacket: Self made
Dress: Boutique ???
Skirt: BCBG Outlet
Tights: Gift!
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Earrings: F21

I am most excited to display these awesome little booties I got a The Shoe Company before school last September. I tried to wear them in the fall and they always semmed too tight. I was about to give up and maybe trade them in a clothing swap but they seemed okay today. Hoping to stretch them out though still! I mean I just couldn't give up with such a great button detail and plaid as well!
The brown top I'm wearing is actually a dress, but made of very light jersey so not really a winter dress, even with the turtleneck!
I had a lot of fun with pictures today with Mandy as my photographer. She always does the funnest poses in photo's so she was some help there! Unfortunately the light isn't so good because we got caught in a meeting until after 5pm, on the plus side at least the days are getting longer.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!