Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Monday


Jacket: Bebe
Baggy Striped Shirt: Suzy Shier
Lacy Cami: Suzy Shier
Earl Jeans: Winners
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Yellow Purse: Winners
Necklace: Suzy Shier
Belt: Vintage

I was estatic to find this belt last week, as it was my grandma's! Isn't it amazing?! I really didn't get to know her, but from the pictures and stories I hear, she was an amazing woman with some serious creative talent. A favorite photo of her I have is with my grandpa and they are wearing costumes, to be a part of celebrating the Pony Express or something from what I remember a relative telling me. 
It was with my other belts all along, just hiding...
Today was a great Monday, the sun was shining, the snow was sparkling...
I do think I need to whip out the GooBeGone and spiff up these patent shoes again. I will be posting some awesome car photo's from the World of Wheels car show I went to on Friday, but homework has to come first right now! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!