Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Apple Seeds


Jacket: Bebe
Sleeveless Cardigan: Winners
Stripey Top: Joe Fresh
Earl Jeans: Winners
Ankle Boots: Nine West
Apple Seed Necklace: Garage sale
Belt: Grandma's

Last night I watched Taking Woodstock for movie night with some classmates. I was quite inspired by all the hippies! Unfortunately its just too cold here still to be wearing some of the things I would really like to, so I wore these long wide leg jeans instead. I was going to put some random little braids in my hair and then forgot too! Maybe tomorrow.... Jeepers! I was still very happy about finding this belt, so I wore it again!
The brown necklace is made of apple seeds and strung together. I found it at a garage sale quite some time again, but find it quite interesting. Who would of thought, apple seeds as jewelry....
Another short one again, I have so many quarter scales to do for pattern drafting tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!