Monday, February 8, 2010

All Tied Up


Military Jacket: Smart Set
Neck Tie Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: Joe Fresh
Tights: Winners
Boots: The Shoe Company

I got some neat angles on these shots today, something fun and different. What do you think?
I love this silk blouse, and I'm glad I finally wore it. I had to hand wash it, so it took a while before I finally remembered to do that. It says dry clean, but I don't dry clean. Todays outfit has lots of colors which I thought was a great way to start the week. Jordan and I were also discussing the fact that I have a lot of skirts and dresses with pockets while taking photo's. I'm not complaining, its cold outside, and its nice to hide my hands in the warmth, and also because I really need to take off my chipped nail polish. Homework is just more important!
On a different note, I finally got through my January issue of Vogue and I must say Rachel is looking as good as ever! Can't wait to crack open February's edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!