Friday, February 26, 2010

All Casual


Green Military Jacket: Smart Set
T-Shirt: Bootlegger
Jeans: Smart Set
Shoes: Winners
Scarf: Ardene
Ring: The Bay
Purse: Winners

Well, I've made it to spring break! Its been a tough 2nd semester so far, and even though I will be working and doing a mountain of homework my teachers have set, I'm still hoping to get a bit of rest! My mom and sister came through town today so we had lunch and my mom got to play photographer. I must say she really has come a long way, I always thought those view screens were really helpful, but she would still manage to get her fingers in the photo.... She was also very bossy saying to do this and that. She said it was like trying to order a dog around. Needless to say the whole process was quite funny!
We ended up going to the greenhouses today as my mom is a total plant freak, my sister tried to take photo's of me with all the amazing flowers but my camera just got all fogged up, which foiled that plan... I also got a plant because the greenhouse was having a sale... We'll see how long this one lasts.....
I also remembered my sunglasses today so I'm not squinting in all my photo's.
I will be posting while on spring break but I can't say how consistant I'll be......

2 comments:

  1. It looks like there's still alot of snow to be rolling pant legs up!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Love the yellow purse. Wish I had bought that yellow purse yesterday. Having the opposite of buyer's remorse. ;-) You look fantastic. LOVE the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!